Senior Defense Assessment Analyst
Senior Defense Assessment Analyst
Top Secret SCI (SSBI) (Tier 5)
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Giesler is currently seeking a Senior Defense Assessment Analyst to serve in support of the Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Division within the RCC-CONUS (RCC-C) is looking for a candidate with strong scripting abilities, experience with systems security administration, and network security technologies. The Senior Defense Assessment Analyst will design, implement, automate, maintain, and optimize measures protecting systems, networks, and information.
Major Job Activities:
• Responsible for conducting both local and remote penetration testing designed to emulate current threat models to the Army network to execute an assessment of the defensive security posture.
• Evaluate for acceptance new penetration testing procedures as required for inclusion on approved penetration tools list.
• Organize and conduct CDAP missions consisting of both NAV and PPT mission areas based on Government prioritization and direction.
• Organize and conduct NDA missions. This includes validating suspected compromises and identifying the depth of intrusions to gain knowledge for use in mitigation, recovery, and future prevention of possible compromises.
• Execute web assessments of all registered public facing web sites, within the CONUS theater.
• Develops, publishes, and maintains penetration testing and network damage assessment techniques, tactics, and procedures (TTP).
Material & Equipment Directly Used:
• Basic Office Equipment.
• Normal Office Environment.
• May require support during periods of non-traditional working hours including nights or weekend.
• Must be able to lift/push/pull 40 lbs. unassisted.
Education / Certifications:
• Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree.
• IAT Level II Baseline Certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP.
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
• GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN).
• ITIL v4 Foundation certification desired upon hire, required within three months of hiring date.
• U.S. citizenship is required.
• Active TS/SCI (Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information).
Experience / Skills:
• Five (5) years of applicable experience working with various data (network and system) technologies, with a minimum of two (2) of those years focused on penetration testing, information systems security and software tool development.
• Excellent interpersonal, organization, writing, communicating, and briefing skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Army Cyber Command & 2 Army (ARCYBER & 2Army) Computer Defense Assistance Program (CDAP) Penetration Tester and Cyber Intrusion Analysis Program (CIAP)
Supervisory / Budget Responsibilities:
Acts in a technical based supervisory capacity.
"Subject" line of the email should include your name and the position you are applying for
Giesler, LLC is a private corporation established in the State of Georgia, is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. This commitment affirms Giesler LLC’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local law.